Friday 4 December 2020

D 103

 I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be decisive, certain and definite about standing to principles

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stay a victim, blaming the past instead of creating now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stay enslaved into old programming and blindly getting abused

I commit myself to be clear with standing and directing my life with what is best for all

I commit myself to take 100% responsibility for commanding myself and life

I commit myself to replace programs with new open minded action driven to live self honnesty and change the system

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...