Sunday 6 December 2020

D104

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be intelorant toward others mistakes and looking to change them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss one day of writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt the value of going to a gin event

I commit myself to understand people and accepted them fully as they and keep tolerance

I commit myself to write daily no matter the circumstances

I commit myself to keep engaged in the system and accepting to recognize the importance of being around supportive positive like minded people

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...