Monday 21 September 2020

D33

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to combine projects and using ht shot gun approach

I forgive myself tettihat I have accepeted and allowed myself to experience physical pain 

Ed attitude::

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not respect every person I encounter as equal and treat them with th esame peaec I want to share

I commir myself to concentrate on prioriies and strart to overcome challenges with enthsisam

I commit myself come back to the breathe and stop the min influence

I commit myself to give back and take care of my family,where they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...