Thursday 3 December 2020

D 102

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself down and limit my capabilities with negative thinking and judging myself as a victim looking for outside power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt everything and refuse to look at the future with a creative perspective and a willingness to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resent the past and stay stuck in destructive habits without questioning them and identifying it as part of me

I commit myself to empower myself with recognition and acknowledgment of who I am and understand better my behaviors and habits I keep repeating

I commit myself to trust myself and take action to face and overcome past limitations to have different results

I commit myself to accept my past, learn from it and let go to create a new self impacting the future in the best way

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...