Friday 13 November 2020

D82

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss yesterday to write daily forgiveness statement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself about what I did or didn't do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself and find excuses

I commit myself to pay more attention and remind myself before going to bed if I did my writings

I commit myself to stay patient and focus on corrective action with ease and gentleness

I commit myself to do what is required and when not done to do my best to realign with myself and allow to learn by understanding the room for improvements

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...