Tuesday 10 November 2020

D 81

 I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to smile naturally with authenticity and true joy to experience life fully

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself with negative judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt and invalidate my self worth

I commit myself to experience joy and accept a new positive way of being breath by breath walking positively in life alignment

I commit myself to support myself and encourage my actions with self recognition

I commit myself to trust and keep confronting the past to change the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...