Tuesday 29 September 2020

D39

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be attached to comfort zone and seek positive feelings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and avoid cold and look for warm

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to self honestly not recognize that I could make better use of my time to contribute to what's best

I commit myself to challenge limitations and look to confront emotions

I commit myself to accept temperature changes and develop mild preferences to stay detached

I commit myself to acknowledge more honestly where I can optimize my time

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...