Monday 28 September 2020

D38

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take a few minutes to write my daily forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and beat myself if I missed one day in my consistency commitment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not acknoweldge or ignore when I break a commitment or an agreement

I commit myself to be more aware of my time management ot schedule priority and do what is needed to prioritize self forgiveness writing no matter the circumstances

I commit myself to remain kind with self when the mind is in the unconscious and calm me with breath for grounding

I commit myself to be self aware and recognize where and when the mind lost the self instead of staying in the body

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...