Tuesday 25 August 2020

D6

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware of breaking agreement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not think if I already wrote self forgiveness for the on-going day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get distracted and not see the priorities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take this process seriously

I commit myself to pay more attention if I do what I commit to do

I commit myself to think and remind myself to check wether at the end of each day I dedicate time to forgiveness writing

I commit myself to be more concentrated and clear on my priorities

I commit myself to slow down and reflect if I am not missing the daily writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...