Wednesday 26 August 2020

D7

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think negative thoughts putting me down

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to cancel immediately any program that is not best

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I need external help

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take 100% responsibility for what I think and do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not fully take the time to define each word to sharpen my discernment

 

I commit myself to change the way I confront the negative thoughts

I commit myself to cancel old programs and replace them with what is best for all

I commit myself to be at cause and ground myself

I commit myself to read all definitions of a word to have a better understanding


No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...