Saturday 22 August 2020

D5

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not keep my commitment to write every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively by forgetting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest towards myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself with uninmportant tasks

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to unconsciously consider forgiveness not practical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not pay attention and unaware

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose myself in the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think negative towards myself

I commit myself to be constant and regular on a daily basis

I commit myself to write each day even if it only to say "I forgive myself"

I commit myself to remind me to write self forgiveness

I commit myself to be honest and sincere with my agreements

I commit myself to stop the habit of breaking agreements

I commit myself to recognize the power and importance of writing self forgiveness

I commit myself to be kind with myself and remind myself to forgive

I commit myself to be true to my words

I commit myself to focus my thinking on what's best for all

I commit myself to stop and pause breath by breath to pay attention of my body

I commit myself to think encouraging, positive thoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...