Monday 21 December 2020

D118

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate the word job and the activity of working as an idea of not wanting and unpleasant experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek pleasure and avoid pain to expect comfort

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be reactive to strong sensations and judge them as undesirable

I commit myelf to remain equal to all and give value with creating through focus, effort and commitment

I commit myself to accept polarities and embrace both and remain in equanimity

I commit myself to respond with awareness and peace of mind to external stimulis

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...