Sunday 20 December 2020

D117

 I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be honnest with myself and looking into confronting deep rooted memories from childhood such as fear of abandonment to investigate futher and forgive each specific point

I forgive mysef that I have accepted and allowed myself to do forgiveness without a willpower and intention to completely acknowledge past to let go and surrender the efficiency of the process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress expressing myself and repeating avoidance of speaking up and accepting who I really am

I commit myself to dedicate more effort and time to understand why I made past decisions to deny authority and close myself from being authentic, vulnerable and forgiving with compassion to tolerate self and all what is

I commit myself to keep consitency in writing and reading forgiveness by deep investigation in the past to free myself from limitations and a need to prove wrong 

I commit myself to express who I am and stick to the principle of leading by example and give as I would like to receive

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...