Wednesday 7 October 2020

D47

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allwed myself to think blaming thoughts while reading outloud self forgiveness blod

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to recognize and acknowledge that it takes time to walk this process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to investigate where the physical sensation in the heart comes from

I commit myself to think supportive thoughts and encourage self to read more self forgiveness with enthusiasm out loud

I commit myself to remain patient and stay committed with consistency in the process of self correction and perfection

I commit myself to listen attentively and pay close attention when the mind is enslaving self 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...