Tuesday 6 October 2020

D46

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use self forgiveness as a tool to manipulate self with old lies and no have the patience to come back to common sense

I forgive myself that I  have accepted and allowed the emotion of doubt and confusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think too much

I commit myself to forgive myself precsely and investigate my past

I commit myself to observe the emotions and accepting them to let go

I commit myself to keep a positive attitude no matter the external environment and practically guide other to do what's best for all

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...