Wednesday 16 September 2020

D28

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed self to take other's act personaly and consider to be hurt

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be empathic of seeing my mother wanted best and tried to do good because she wanted love

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on past events

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge, resent, be selfish, unconscious

I forgive myself for all the time I have forget to love

I commit myself to let go of need get even and mercy

I commit myself to break the patterns

I commit myself to forgive

I commit myself to be selflesness, good and choose love over fear

I commit myself to accept love and forgiveness 



No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...