Wednesday 9 September 2020

D21

 I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to commit to know my true self in the physical reality breath by breath

I forgive mysel that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt and stay in the think stage and repeating I don't see the point of life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think life in the mind instead to embody what is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself and let the mind program enslave the natural freedom I have

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to know that I am a creator and it's my responsibility to decide my attitude

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disconnect from feelings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself as hurt and angry

I commit myself to investigate and observe self breath by breath

I commit myself to trust life

I commit myself to be

I commit myself to free self from mind

I commit myself to do what is best for all and live honestly and practicaly to contribute to equality on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...