Tuesday 8 September 2020

D20

 I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be honnest and congruent with waking up  according to my alarm clock

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself and wake up as naturally as possible

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to listen to a self without negative programs

I commit myself to be aligned and accept that I can wake up without alarm and set an intention to wake up on time as it's best for my body

I commit myself to trust my body and listen attentively to the senses with awareness and do what's best

I commit myself to discern carrefully when a program is running and come back the who I really am

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...