Friday 28 August 2020

D9

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt many people and myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for not knowing what I want

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge negatively what others and I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not applying what's best for all

I commit myself to trust people and myself more

I commit myself to support myself and allow time to define what I want

I commit myself to developp self compassion and love with others

I commit myself to apply what's best for all and recognize the achievements

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...