Monday 31 August 2020

D12


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse women while looking for an energetic experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate others for my own interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify  and not take full responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not fully forgive myself of any judgment or grief

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my words

I commit myself to trust myself

I commit myself to keep my agreements

I commit myself to be support myself

I commit myself to do what is best for all

I commit myself to give as I would like to receive

I commit myself to take care of myself genuinely and honestly

I commit myself to completely let go and surrender

I commit myself to accept and correct self sabotage

I commit myself to calm the mind and soften myself breath by breath

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...