Wednesday 14 October 2020

D54

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remind myself of my priorities and focus only on them

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the best expression of self with acting breath by breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge past action and not taking responsibility to do better now

I commit myself to be honnest with myself and what I want and need to do

I commit myself to be present and patiently, move forward effectivetly

I commit myself to accept myself completely and learn from the past to create to my best now

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...