Sunday 6 September 2020

D18

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek out external help without first taking responsibility by questioning myself and answering 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to think negative thoughts and believe they are true

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fully effectively love and support myself

I commit myself to investigate what is best for all and then ask external opinions

I commit myself to correct my thinking breath by breath

I commit myself to focus on coming back to the breath when negative thoughts generated unwanted feelings or emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...