Friday 4 September 2020

D16

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience uncontrollable, irrational emotions while public speaking

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself sabotage by trying too hard to be good

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think uncertainty and unworthiness towards my capabilities to express and convey a message 

I commit myself to trust people

I commit myself to come back to breath and move forward to replace old patterns

I commit myself to support myself and think encouraging, positive self talk

I commit myself to work on believing in myself and increase my self image with confidence

I commit myself to go face more business situations where I am challenged

No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...