Wednesday 19 August 2020

D2

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be be aware enough to remember that I haven't done my forgiveness writing yesterday

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel anger and hate toward not taking responsibility to do what I commited to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat too much food and feel bad about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the thought that I am sleepy after eating

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to underestimate my potential

I commit myself to live to the best and perfect myself step by step

I commit myself to stay patient and accept the process

I commit myself to be kind towards myself and ohters

I commit myself to think encouraging, positive thought when I observe strong sensations


No comments:

Post a Comment

D135

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself negatively with stinkin thinkin I forgive myself that I have not a...